Join Pure Fitout at an exciting time of development! Pure Fitout are currently seeking to employ an experienced Metal Fabricator. Accuracy is the key in metal fabrication, so you will need to be careful and methodical whilst conscious of project lead times. You will need to be able to follow technical drawings and plans closely and have a high level of practical competence.
Day to day Duties:• Produce complete items from plans and cutting lists
• Work with mild, stainless steel and aluminium
• MIG/TIG Welding
• Quality control of items produced
• Operate a range of machinery
• Manufacture bespoke items
requirements (essential)• Previous experience in stainless steel fabrication / welding
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to listen and follow instruction.
• Committed to the Values & Expectations of Pure Fitout
• A desire to learn and progress.
• Team player.
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation to learn and progress.
• Willingness to complete relevant course work to the best of ability.
• Able to work in a well organised and accurate way.