Purchase Ledger Administrator (Part-Time)
Main Duties / Activities:• Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining the Purchase Ledger.
• Inputting invoices onto a computerised accounts system.
• Assist with Invoice queries.
• Make regular supplier payments.
• Perform monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
• Reconcile employee MasterCard statements.
• Maintain petty cash and employee expense records.
• Undertake any other duties which would reasonably fall within the job title to include other account related activities.
Essential Criteria:• GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
• Previous experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent administrative / organization skills